AREA — A list of ballot drop box locations is below. The secure ballot drop boxes are under 24/7 camera surveillance. Ballots will be picked up on a daily basis by a bipartisan team of Union County Board of Elections Employees.
- Berkeley Heights – Snyder Avenue Park, 240 Snyder Avenue.
- Clark – Clark Recreation Center, 430 Westfield Avenue.
- Cranford – Cranford Community Center, 220 Walnut Avenue.
- Elizabeth – Union County Administration Building, 10 Elizabethtown Plaza.
- Fanwood – Fanwood Memorial Library, 5 Forest Road.
- Garwood – Garwood Public Library, 411 Third Avenue.
- Hillside – Hillside Senior Center, 265 Hollywood Avenue.
- Kenilworth – Kenilworth Recreation Center, 575 Boulevard.
- Linden – Raymond Wood Bauer Promenade, 400 North Wood Avenue.
- Mountainside – Trailside Nature and Science Center, 452 New Providence Road.
- New Providence – New Providence Memorial Library, 377 Elkwood Avenue.
- Plainfield – Plainfield Municipal Building Parking Lot, 515 Watchung Avenue.
- Rahway – Rahway Recreation Center, 275 East Milton Avenue.
- Roselle Park – Union County EMS Building, 535 Laurel Avenue.
- Scotch Plains – Scotch Plains Public Library, 1927 Bartle Avenue.
- Springfield – Chisholm Recreation Center, 100 South Springfield Avenue.
- Summit – Chestnut Street Parking Lot (Adjacent to Fire Department) 406 Broad Street; Corner of Morris Avenue and Broad Street.
- Union – Union Township Municipal Building Rear Entrance, 1976 Morris Avenue.
- Westfield – Fraser Building, 300 North Avenue East.
- Winfield – Winfield Park Mutual Housing Building, Wavecrest Avenue.
- Union County Board of Elections – 271 North Broad Street, Elizabeth.
All active registered voters will automatically receive a vote-by-mail ballot. A pre-paid postage return self-sealing envelope will be included.
Vote by mail ballots must be postmarked by November 3, 2020. Voters can return vote by mail ballots to polling places.
Limited in-person voting options will be available. The county will open a minimum of 50 percent of its polling places. No appointment is necessary.
Voters at polling places will use a provisional paper ballot to vote.
Voters with disabilities may vote on an ADA-accessible voting machine.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any change of addresses, especially for college and out of state students who are now home.