Out For You
It’s Too Late For Us... But You Can Still Save Yourself
2013-11-21: Only five million people have lost their health care so far because of ObamaCare. Unfortunately, our workers are included in this. This staggering number is actually very low compared to what is coming. The vast number of citizens will not be affected until next year. With political manipulation and to divide and conquer, Obama and his henchmen have postponed having it applied to corporations, unions, government, teachers, police, firefighters and others until after the national elections next year (2014).
It’s evident to those that are bilked now that ObamaCare is fraught with lies, deception and malice. Most of you don’t know how bad it is. You’ll know next year when the “bell tolls for thee.” You still have time to save yourself, though it’s too late for us.
“... Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me (Martin Niemöller, Nazi Germany).” Well, I’m speaking out for you.
You must defeat these “LIZARDS” next year in the national elections. LIZARDS (Liberal Inane Zombies and Radicalized Democrats).
Those calling for Obama’s resignation have not thought it through. Do they want Biden to become president? What’s hungered for is the resignation of the matched set. Of course they won’t resign. Their egos can’t contemplate such an honorable deed. Obama will be gone in 2016. Until then, you must minimize the damage.
There is no lobby to stand up for the middle-class American citizen. You must stand up for yourself starting now. I promise all the ink in my barrel and all the gigabytes in my bandwidth to fight this atrocity for you.
Yes, I’m fighting mad. It’s not about the moronic website. For those that disagree with me, don’t take it out on my employees — take it out on me. My name is Horace Corbin, Publisher.
Is Our Healthcare Plan Substandard?We’ve been asked to explain why we lost our healthcare. The drift of things: Our employees determine the features of their health care plan knowing that the cost comes out of their end of the year profit sharing (which they work hard for and deserve). No one here is of child-bearing age, so they don’t choose to buy maternity leave or pediatric care. There are other items. Obamacare requires them to buy extra things that they don’t need or want. So our group plan is cancelled. They are left with Obama Quotes for each individual. The cost is much higher and unaffordable. It appears they will also be taxed on it if the company helps. Where is that money going? And where is that money to come from?
* Obama and his RADs (Radicalized Democrats) invoked the "Nuclear Option" in the Senate to stifle debate over his nominations to pack the Supreme Court by voiding the 225-year rule of operation.
* Obama went to the teleprompter for political purposes to tell the public he decided that insurers can continue to offer their existing plans for another year, which is impossible and beyond the legal authority of the President to arbitrarily change laws. Obama is counter attacking his critics and is spending more millions of taxpayer dollars to promote Obamacare.
* Obama extended the date when the big next wave of Obamacare hits the nation (for corporations) until just after elections next year.
* NJ Gov. Chris Christie says Obama should just tell the truth.
* Insurer NJ Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield says it's not their fault, to the tens of thousands of customers in the state that are having their policies cancelled on 12/31/2013.
* There is a new website just activated by the insurance industry, www.gohealth.com, that has been authorized to sell health care due to the abysmal failure of Obamacare. It provides cost and options before you need to provide your personal information and buy it. The director of the website said he would never provide his personal information on the Obamacare website. Unfortunately, it is not available in all states due to Federal Banking and Insurance Commission regulations.
* Obama says the website is working much better now. Critics say the website is insecure and wide open for hackers to collect personal data of those that apply. Insurance companies say the Obamacare website is giving them incorrect forms for applicants and policies are falling through the cracks. Commentary: "Fixing the ObamaCare website is like greasing the guillotine."
* As of 12/01/13, approximately 800,000 in New Jersey have lost their health care policies with little idea of what to do.
* Update 12/10/13: People seeking insurance on the ObamaCare exchanges are finding the plans limit access to some of the best-ranked hospitals and cancer centers in the country. Former top health care adviser for the White House reveals, that's how the program was designed. Obamacare architect Ezekiel Emanuel claimed Obama did not mislead. Emanuel added: "If you want to pay more for an insurance company that covers your doctor, you can do that."
* 12/11/2013: There are 21 ObamaCare US Senators (Dems) up for re-election in 2014 with more than half of those being vulnerable. To respond for having your health care being cancelled (or soon to be cancelled), use your voice at the ballot box and make sure they don't get reelected.
* 12/14/2013: 2013's "Lie of the Year." Obama's oft-repeated promise that people who liked their insurance could keep under ObamaCare it was a "lie." PolitiFact, a political fact-checking website deemed the claim 2013's "Lie of the Year."
* 12/20/2013: In the spirit of Christmas, further updates are suspended until next year. Merry Christmas.
* 01/10/2014: The Obamacare Time Bomb is in limbo at the moment as the impact of the first wave is unmeasured and confusion abounds. Many that are impacted by this first wave don't know if they have health care or not, or if their doctors will treat them should they become ill. The issues are being ignored by the federal government and the politicians have gone underground. Obamacare supporters are desperately searching for issues to distract the public. This coming November will be a tsunami as the Obamacare Law, however it happens to be decreed and interpreted, hits the major part of the nation. Employers are working hard to deal with that which is impending, unfortunately searching for means to reduce employees such as investing in automation and moving operations off shore. The U.S. Senate elections in November will determine the direction and speed of this pendulum.
* 01/09/2014 Letter to the editor - "Dark Ages With Obama, Be Brave and Fix the Outrageous Destruction"
* 01/10/2014 The Obama administration has cut ties with CGI Federal for its work as the main contractor on the Obamacare website, a source familiar with the decision told CNN.
* AFL-CIO... saying that the "highly disruptive" implementation of ObamaCare will drive up the costs of union-sponsored health plans to the point that workers and employers are forced to abandon them.
* 01/31/2014: CNN, 'The imperial presidency?'
* 02/10/2014: Obama Administration announces another delay in ObamaCare employer mandate; by decree? Hoping to delude the public to forestall their doom for the upcoming Senate election?
* 02/11/2014: Businesses with 50 to 99 employees will be required to certify to the IRS – under penalty of perjury – that ObamaCare was not a motivating factor in their staffing decisions.
* 02/25/2014: Re Obamacare: There are about 900,000 uninsured people in New Jersey who are eligible (required?) to sign up but only about 89,000 people had enrolled through early February, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Profound problems with the federal government's design of the health exchange website, healthcare.gov, hobbled enrollment from October through most of November. NJ Democratic lawmakers (11 total) have offered to help promote the program and use their staffs to walk people through the enrollment process, according to Get Covered America New Jersey Director Justine Ceserano.
* 03/04/2014 - Obama is preparing a new delay in Obamacare that would allow insurers to continue offering health plans that do not meet ObamaCare's minimum coverage requirements. The extension would ease pressure on Democratic candidates in the midterm elections by avoiding another wave of health policy cancellations expected this fall; hoping to minimize Dem losses in the House and stave off defeat in the Senate.
* 03/05/2014 - Obama offers 2-year ObamaCare extension for canceled health plans. Republicans blasted the latest announcement as another sign the health law is faltering and Democrats want political cover. A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner said the move "reeks of politics." Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell called it a "desperate move to protect vulnerable Democrats in national elections later this year." "By announcing a new delay in requiring that policies meet minimum coverage standards, the administration avoids a new round of health policy cancellations set to hit shortly before the November elections," he said in a statement.
* 03/07/2014 - Jumping Ship - Gary Cohen, the official in charge of the federal ObamaCare exchanges, who oversaw the insurance marketplaces through their troubled rollout, has announced he is resigning at the end of this month.
* 03/13/2014 - Chaos is ramping up. Widespread backlog roils NJ health insurance market. Customers are having trouble getting proof-of-insurance cards on all types of health insurance policies. The implementation of Obamacare has clogged the system for nearly all types of health insurance, causing frustration and delays for consumers, agents and policyholders. Lingering backlogs have left thousands in limbo, unsure of whether they’re covered and unable to reach anyone to find out. Some people who completed applications late last year — before the deadline for coverage to begin on Jan. 1 — are still waiting for insurance cards.
* 03/21/2014 - A newly discovered glitch in the main ObamaCare website reportedly is giving thousands of people the wrong information about whether they qualify for premium subsidies. The Philadelphia Inquirer discovered the glitch while entering hypothetical incomes into the calculator on HealthCare.gov. The newspaper found that the calculator is using the wrong year's poverty guidelines -- a simple mistake that, for months, has resulted in would-be enrollees getting inaccurate guidance. Because of the glitch, some people may be initially told they qualify for subsidies when they don't. Others may be told they don't qualify when they do. It's unclear how many people have been affected, but the mistake raises the possibility that thousands are giving up the hunt for insurance after being told, inaccurately, that they don't qualify for government aid.
* 03/21/2014 - The American Medical Association, which originally supported the Affordable Care Act, is raising concern about another obscure aspect of the law which they claim could stick doctors with the tab for patients who skip out on paying their premiums. The American Medical Association warned the rule could pose a "significant financial risk" for doctors and hospitals, and on Wednesday blasted out guidelines to help members try and avoid those costs. At issue is a 90-day "grace period" which lets patients who are not paying their premiums keep coverage for 90 days before it can be canceled. Under the rule, insurers are responsible for paying any claims during the first month of that period -- but not necessarily for any claims during the final 60 days.
* 03/26/2014 - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tried to explain the Obama administration's latest decision to extend a key ObamaCare deadline by saying people just "are not educated on how to use the Internet."
* 03/27/2014 - Horace Re Obamacare; Got my letter today from Blue Cross/Blue Shield advising that our current plan does not comply with Obama Care and will thus be eliminated. Also, we may no longer be in compliance with "small group plans" because we are too small a group (3 employees) and can't be related to one another by marriage. By the way, you are now required to provide pediatric dental coverage to your employees, even if they have no children. My husband and I are now thinking about getting divorced and living in sin so that we can maintain health insurance under the new ACA regulations. Name Withheld by The Westfield Leader and The SP-F Times
The Westfield Leader & The Scotch