services were called to 317 South Avenue West on July 11, 2007, in the early afternoon when three
contractors were rescued from a
basement entrance located in front of the Home Care America
store. According to Deputy Fire Chief David Kelly, the men were using a gasoline-driven power washer that
reportedly produced a high level of carbon monoxide. They were
pulled out of the basement by two bystanders and treated by
rescue personnel. They were transported to Overlook and
Muhlenberg hospitals, officials said.
photos posted are web resolution. HiRes versions suitable for
printing are available at no charge to subscribers for personal
use. See www.goleader.com/subscribe.
If not a subscriber, please subscribe.
To receive e-mail of a HiRes photo(s), please e-mail the web
photo filename to firstname.lastname@example.org
If applicable, the cost will be provided.
To find photographs, file folders and filenames follow the
naming convention as follows: Date-Town-Event
Otherwise, conditions apply at www.goleader.com/copyright.