goleader.com - Union County, NJ Newspapers 97sep18
The Mountainside Board of Health has announced that it will be conducting a Flu Clinic, open to the residents of Mountainside, Westfield, Fanwood, Garwood, Roselle Park and Springfield.
The program will be held at the Mountainside Municipal Building, 1385 Route No. 22, East, in Mountainside, on Monday, September 29, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
There will be no cost associated with the program, however, anyone attending the program who is Medicare eligible should bring their membership card along to the Flu Clinic.
Annual flu vaccination is strongly recommended for the following individuals:
· Senior citizens, particularly those 55 years of age or older, who are at increased risk to medical problems as a result of flu infection.
· Children and adults who are at increased risk of infections at the lower respiratory tract due to pre-existing conditions such as:
· Acquired or congenital heart disease
· Any chronic disorder or condition affecting respiratory function
· Chronic kidney disease
· Chronic anemia
· Conditions or therapy which would lower an individuals resistance to infections.
|Send your comments to:
September 23, 1997
Other Westfield, NJ Information