Search results for '(sheriff or sheriffs) and (sale or sales)'
Documents 21 - 30 of 1495 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.
... abuse and sex crimes and their families. â€śTheChildAdvocacyCenterwasa laboroflove,â€ťMr.Esmeradotoldthe board.Hesaidtheprosecutorâ€™soffice came before the board with the proposal for the center with the need to raise $3 million for the acquisition and construction of the building in the early 2000s. The cost was offset by grants, gifts and the sale of other Raritan Valley Line Off-Peak Service to Resume November 4 CONTINUED ON PAGE 10 Guidelines Announced For Town Council Debate WESTFIELD â€” The Westfield Town Council candidatesâ€™ debate is set for Monday, October 21, starting at7:30p.m.inthetowncouncilchambers at town hall. A coin toss will decide which party willfirstanswerthefirstquestion
12/25/19, 16328665 bytes
- PDF Document 16.pdf
- Page 14 Thursday, October 10, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â€“ Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION Cougars Ambush Immaculata Spartans, 31-8 CONTINUED FROM PAGE 13 Westfield Baseball League 2020 Summer Travel Tryouts Registration for 2020 Summer Travel is Now Open for players currently in 3rd thru 6th grade (9u-12u) There will be 60-90 minute sessions based on enrollment â€¢ 3rd grade: Saturday 10/26 9:00am - 12:30pm at Gumbert â€¢ 4th grade: Sunday 10/27 3:30pm - 4:30pm at Gumbert â€¢ 5th grade: Saturday 10/26 9:00am - 12:30pm at Gumbert â€¢ 6th grade: Saturday 10/26 9:00am - 12:30pm at Gumbert You must be registered in order to tryout. Please do not
12/25/19, 280197 bytes
- OUR 129th YEAR â€“ ISSUE NO. 41-2019 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 email@example.com Thursday, October 10, 2019 USPS 680020 Periodical â€“ Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus PAGE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3, 8-9 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 16 Community ... 6-7, 16 Obituary ........ Education ...... 8 Sports ............ 11-15 Real Estate .... 11-18 Classifieds..... 16 A&E .............. 17-18 Sparking the Mind Tuesdays at the J from 11:15 a.m. â€“ 12:15 p.m. Join us at the JCC for an opportunity to learn, discuss and be part of a stimulating community. For adults of all ages. Fact vs.
12/25/19, 15820220 bytes
- OUR 129th YEAR â€“ ISSUE NO. 40-2019 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 firstname.lastname@example.org Thursday, October 3, 2019 USPS 680020 Periodical â€“ Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus PAGE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 14 Community ... 6-7 Obituary ........ 6 Education ...... 13-14 Sports ............ 9-12 Real Estate .... 9, 16 Classifieds..... 13 A&E .............. 15-16 Coldwell Banker ResidenÆźal Brokerage WesÆžield West 600 North Avenue West, WesÆžield, NJ 07090 (across from Lord & Taylor) Tel: (908) 233Í²0065 For Community and Market Info, follow #600North on Social
12/25/19, 12969326 bytes
- PDF Document 05.pdf
... or Detective Robert Jordan at (908) 709-4124. FREELANCERS WANTED Strong, detail-oriented writers with professional demeanor needed to cover local governmentmeetings.Mustbe able to meet deadlines, know how to write a lead, and take anactiveinterestintheirbeats in order to develop news stories. Please email resume and clips to: email@example.com Sheriffâ€™s K9 Caesar to Get Donation of Body Armor COUNTY â€” Union County Sheriffâ€™s Office K9 Caesar will receiveabulletandstabprotectivevest thanks to a charitable donation from non-profit organizationVested Interest in K9s, Inc. K9 Caesarâ€™s vest is sponsored by Julie Tropeano of Lincroft, and will be embroidered with the sentiment â€śIn memory
12/25/19, 339328 bytes
- PDF Document 07.pdf
- Page 4 Thursday, November 28, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â€“ Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION Jeff Gruman SALES MANAGER Michael L. Bartiromo MARKETING PRODUCTION Robert P. Connelly BUSINESS OPERATIONS The Westfield Leader POSTMASTER: Send address changes to the offices of the newspapers at P. O. Box 250, Westfield, New Jersey 07091 P.O. Box 250 â€¢ 251 North Avenue, West Westfield, N.J. 07091 Horace R. Corbin PUBLISHER David B. Corbin ASSISTANT PUBLISHER & SPORTS Ben Corbin SERVICES Published every Thursday by Watchung Communications, Inc. Tele: (908) 232-4407 â€¢ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org â€¢ Web: www.goleader.com â€¢ Fax: (908) 232-0473 One
12/25/19, 944863 bytes
... , Westfield NJ 07090 908.233.5555 Frank D. Isoldi 908.787.5990 email@example.com @frankdisoldi @homeswestfield theisoldicollection.com Home of the Week 110 Wychwood Road, Westfield We are planning our Hanukkah and Christmas Edition for Thursday, December 19th. This will be a key edition for all Advertisers and Event Planners. Call or email our Sales Department: 908-232-4407 firstname.lastname@example.org Ken Zierler for The Westfield Leader A NIGHT OF GIVING AND WINNING...Volunteers work the raffle and gift tables at the Bonds of Courage â€śSupport Our Troopsâ€ť Casino Night held on November23attheWestfieldArmory.Thefundraiserhelpssupportveteransand servicemembersofthemilitary,includingthe102ndCavalryRegimentoftheNew
12/25/19, 11192970 bytes
- PDF Document 08.pdf
- A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â€“ Fanwood TIMES Thursday, October 3, 2019 Page 5 State FarmÂ® provides life insurance policies to millions of people, and with more choices to protect you and your loved ones, ,FDQKHOSÃ€QGWKHULJKWSROLF\ for you. Here to help life go right.â„¢ Call me today. Get protection and live worry free 1605581 State Farm Life Insurance Company (Not licensed in MA, NY or WI) - State Farm Life and Accident Assurance Company (Licensed in NY and WI) - %ORRPLQJWRQ,/ Christine Cosenza, Agent 2 Elm Street Westfield, NJ 07090 Bus: 908-233-9100 www.christinecosenza.net Interiors So Lovely, Youâ€™ll Want to Stay Home
12/25/19, 279717 bytes
- PDF Document 16.pdf
- Page 14 Thursday, October 3, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â€“ Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION PUBLIC NOTICE UNION COUNTY BOARD OF CHOSEN FREEHOLDERS NOTICE OF CONTRACT AWARD Date Adopted: 09/26/19 Public Notice is hereby given that the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders has awarded a contract without competitive bidding as an Professional servicepursuanttoN.J.S.A.40A:11-5(1)(a) (i). This contract and the resolution authorizing it is available for public inspection in the Office of the Clerk of the Board. RESOLUTION NO: 2019-817 amending (Resolution No. 2019-461) AWARDED TO: Renaud & DeAppolonio of Cranford, New Jersey SERVICES TO: in the matter
12/25/19, 102869 bytes
... of the GFNJ. Pictured, from left to right, are: Joe Bushman, Erica Messmer,JoshStockwell,AndreaGuttman,LoutheGreyhoundandGwladysthe Whippet. CONTINUED ON PAGE 8 Online-Only Bonus at goleader.com Index Free Advertising Online Opportunities: See www.goleader.com/free Community--TopAssociatesfrom Weichert,Realtorsâ€™WestfieldOffice Recognized for Sales Accomplishments in October. Education â€” McKinley Third Graders Take Walking Tour of Westfield; UCC Eligible to Compete For $1 Mil. Aspen Prize; Board of Education Honors the SPFHS 2019-20 Girls Tennis Team; Scotch Plains-Fanwood Schools Honor Tenured Staff and Celebrates National Principals Month. Sports -- Lady Raiders Wobble BrH2O For Section
12/25/19, 20465580 bytes