Search results for '(public or publicness or publics or publicly) and (notice or noticed or noticing or notices)'
Documents 81 - 90 of 3377 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.
- PDF Document 14.pdf
- Page 12 Thursday, November 21, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION Westfield Dominated 21st Century Grid Classic CONTINUED FROM PAGE 9 Westfield/Plainfield Rivalry Westfield 62, Plainfield 45, Tie 7 1900 ââ Westfield 26-0 1901 ââ Westfield NA 1903 â Plainfield 15-0 1905 â Plainfield 24-0 1907 â Tie 6-6 Westfield 11-0 1908 â Plainfield 12-6 Plainfield 5-0 1909 â Plainfield 35-6 1910 ââ Westfield 6-0 1911 â Plainfield 37-6 1912 ââ Westfield 19-7 1913 â Westfield 20-6 Westfield 26-7 1914 â Plainfield 19-0 1915 â Plainfield 7-0 Westfield 6-0 1916 â Tie 0-0 Plainfield 7-3 1917 â Plainfield
12/25/19, 407290 bytes
- PDF Document 15.pdf
... KladovaandMaritzaGarciafinished 135-143-144. Senior Will Loggia was the first Blue Devil boy to cross, finishing eighth at 16:24. Kevin Yucetepe crossed 25th at 16:46 and Zach Spergel finished 44th at 17:02. Will McGlynnat17:20andCharlesStock at 17:28 finished 69-79. Alex Maurillo at 17:46 and Ben Hacker at 17:54 finished 94-100. In the Non-Public A race, the Red Bank Catholic girls nipped Union Catholic 46-48 for the team title. UC Viking Leena Morant took fifth with a time of 19:59 followed by Kathryn Power at 20:06. Viking Abby Granrath finished eighth at 20:15. Viking Elsa Spoor at 20:48 and Maameyaa Nyinah at 20:51 finished 14-15, whileAshleigh Patterson finished 65th. Christian Brothers
12/25/19, 599727 bytes
- PDF Document 16.pdf
- Page 14 Thursday, November 21, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION TOWN OF WESTFIELD BOARD OF HEALTH Public notice is hereby given that an Ordinance entitled âOrdinance Amending and Supplementing Part IV of the Health Code of the Town of Westfield to Add a New Chapter, Chapter 8, Regulating the Sale and Manufacture of Electronic Smoking Devicesâ of which the following is a copy was introduced, read and passed on first reading by the Westfield Board of Health at a regular meeting held on November 4, 2019. The Board of Health will further consider the same for final passage on December 2, 2019 at 5:30 P.M. The meeting
12/25/19, 65689 bytes
- PDF Document 17.pdf
- A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES Thursday, November 21, 2019 Page 15 PUBLIC NOTICE TOWN OF WESTFIELD BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT Notice is hereby given that the Westfield Board of Adjustment adopted resolutions at its meeting on November 13, 2019, for the following applications decided upon at the meeting held on October 16, 2019. Lori & Ryan Spector, 132 Marlboro Street. Applicants sought an extension of approval until February 2021. Extension approved. Philip Ellenbogen, 1700 Boulevard. Applicant sought approval to construct a deck addition contrary to Section 12.04F2 of the Land Use Ordinance to allow a building coverage of
12/25/19, 86502 bytes
... Warinanco by $93,049 to a total of $609,049 for the period from November 17 through December 31. In other business, Union County College (UCC) has been named one of 150 community colleges eligible to compete for the $1-million Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence. Those colleges were selected from a pool of nearly 1,000 public two-year colleges nationwide using publicly-available data on student outcomes, according to a UCC press release.Thecollegeschosenarefrom 39statesinurban,ruralandsuburban areas, serving as few as 500 students and as many as 75,000 students. Freeholder Alexander Mirabella PSE&G Power Lines Will Not Run Along Conrail Right of Way By MICHAEL BONACCORSO Specially Written
12/25/19, 19157414 bytes
- PDF Document 08.pdf
... , FDR, and Jackson were not impeached. Three,Congressisapoliticalforum and not a court of law where due processandtheotherprinciplesoflaw areautomaticallyandstrictlyapplied. Four, the long drawn-out divisive processofimpeachmentimpedesCongress from fulfilling its duties under ArticleI,Section8oftheConstitution and distracts the media and the public from other matters of great moment. Wecannotownthefuturewhenwe cannot control the present. We must not allow the stormy emotions of the momenttoendangerthegreatShipof State. We must think of country and not of party. We must think of the greater good and not narrowed and narrowing self-interest. Nor must we allow the fickle public opinion of the moment
12/25/19, 248359 bytes
- PDF Document 12.pdf
- Page 10 Thursday, November 14, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION Raider Boys Edge Blue Devils in Soccer Semis CONTINUED FROM PAGE 9 Area stores that carry The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES King's Supermarket 300SouthAve.(Leader) Shoprite Supermarket 563NorthAve.(Leader) 7-11 of Mountainside 921MountainAve.(Leader) Westfield Tobacco & News 108 Elm St. (Leader) Baron's Drug Store 243 E. Broad St. (Leader) Krauszer's 727CentralAve.(Leader) Westfield Mini Mart 301 South Ave., W. (Leader) 7-11 of Westfield 1200SouthAve.,W.(Leader/Times) Kwick Mart Food Store 190 South Ave. (Times) ScotchHillsPharmacy
12/25/19, 304915 bytes
- PDF Document 14.pdf
... was ended 26-18 by Gary Kehlerâs Blue Devils on Jan. 21, 1978. ON THIS DATE Nov.14,1970:JoeMonningercompleted 10 of 15 passes for 227 yards and touchdowns to four different receivers (Bill Napier, John and Rich Grey, and Lou Case) in WHSâs 46-13 rout of Hillside. Eddie Morton had 145yardsrushing,whileKevinBonner added a 77-yard touchdown run. PUBLIC NOTICE TOWN OF WESTFIELD WESTFIELD, NEW JERSEY GENERAL ORDINANCE NO. 2152 AN ORDINANCE DESIGNATING 1737 NEVADA STREET, SHOWN ON THE TOWN TAX MAPS AS BLOCK 5604, LOT 5ASAHISTORICLANDMARK AND MODIFYING THE ZONING MAP WHEREAS, by application to the Westfield Historic Preservation Commission, Frank and Carol Nolde, request to deemthepropertylocatedat1737Nevada
12/25/19, 438360 bytes
- PDF Document 15.pdf
- A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES Thursday, November 14, 2019 Page 13 PUBLIC NOTICE TOWN OF WESTFIELD WESTFIELD, NEW JERSEY GENERAL ORDINANCE NO. 2151 AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF THE LAND USE ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN OF WESTFIELD TO ALLOW FOR PROJECTING SIGNS WHEREAS, it is the desire of the Town Council of the Town of Westfield to promote the use of signs which are aesthetically pleasing, of appropriate scale, and integrated with surrounding buildings and landscape, in order to meet the communityâs expressed desire for quality development; and WHEREAS, the Land Use Ordinance does not presently allow for projecting
12/25/19, 177609 bytes
- PDF Document 47.pdf
... 60-decibel level promised. Another resident of The Pointe said that âwhistlesâ and âhockey puck slapsâ were consistently heard by those living near the rink during its initial season that ended in March, and accused Mayor Brindle of having âno regard for Garwood.â He also claimed that residents at The Pointe had never received formal notice last year about plans to install the rink. Despite the dispute, Mayor Todisco said discussions with Westfield about the rink would not affect other arrangements between the neighboring towns, including various shared-service and other agreements. âWe will continue to work with Westfield as our good neighbors,â the mayor said. Christina M.
12/25/19, 132089 bytes