Search results for '"recent home sales"'
Documents 51 - 60 of 350 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.
- PDF Document 17.pdf
... maintain offices in theStateofNewJerseyorresidewithinthe State of New Jersey as applicable. In the event the creditor is located outside the State of New Jersey, the notice shall also contain the full name and contact information of an in-state representative or agent who shall be responsible for the care, maintenance, security and upkeep of the Recent Home Sales For more info see: http://clerk.ucnj.org/UCPA/DocIndex Scotch Plains: 04/21/18 Sonya S. Harris to Sandra Reyes, 346 Farley Avenue, $385,000. 1548 Front St LLC. to Zhong Hui Xiao and Ying Zeng, 1548 Front Street, $399,000. BrendaStampertoBillandMalanie Root,1589WeaverStreet,$182,000. UnionCountySheriffto1768Front Street, $205,000. Green
05/22/19, 139518 bytes
- OUR 128th YEAR â ISSUE NO. 34-2018 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 email@example.com Thursday, August 23, 2018 USPS 680020 Periodical â Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus P P P P PA A A A AGE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3,17-18 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 18 Community ... 6-8 Obituary ........ 6 Education ...... 9, 19 Sports ............ 11-16 Real Estate .... 11-20 Classifieds..... 17 A&E .............. 19-20 WESTFIELD WEST Congratulations to the #1 Agent for July! Sherrie Natko Broker Associate C. 908.303.8133 Westï¬eld West Ofï¬ce 600 North Avenue
05/22/19, 15153226 bytes
- PDF Document 19.pdf
- A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES Thursday, August 23, 2018 Page 17 Recent Home Sales Scotch Plains: 01/13/18 Christopher and Dawn Dougherty to1805FrontStreetLLC.,1805Front Street, $660,000. Denise Basillio to Robin Donach and Gabrielle Almodoval, 423 Flanders Avenue, $362,500. Rosanne Cirioli to Scotch Plains Environmental Park LL., 1910 Westfield Avenue, $50,000. Rosanne Cirioli to FunnyLawyer LLC., 1944 Westfield Avenue, $300,000. James and Leonora Swanton to Domenic Di Carlo and Heather Neilan, 328 Park View Drive, $495,000. 2318MountainScotchPlainsLLC. toMichalNguyenandJ.DelosSantos, 2318 Mountain Avenue, $650,000.
05/22/19, 188010 bytes
- OUR 128th YEAR â ISSUE NO. 31-2018 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 firstname.lastname@example.org Thursday, August 2, 2018 USPS 680020 Periodical â Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus P P P P PA A A A AGE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 14 Community ... 6-7 Obituary ........ 6 Education ...... 13, 15 Sports ............ 9-12 Real Estate .... 9-12 Classifieds..... 14 A&E .............. 15-16 WESTFIELD WEST Westï¬eld West Ofï¬ce â¢ 600 North Avenue West, Westï¬eld, NJ 07090 â¢ 908-233-0065 â¢ ColdwellBankerHomes.com Â© 2018 Coldwell Banker
05/22/19, 16684860 bytes
- PDF Document 38.pdf
- Ballyhoo Ballyhoo Ballyhoo Ballyhoo Ballyhoo New Jersey Sports, Humor and Commentary Page S-20 Thursday, August 2, 2018 goleader.com/ballyhoo Recent Home Sales For more info see: http://clerk.ucnj.org/UCPA/DocIndex Cranford: 06/27/18 Loft Homes LLC to Anthony and Lisa Carbone, 21 Chippewa Way, $900,000. Joseph G. and Elaine S. Traynor to Paul G. and Corine Demskie, 15 Dartmouth Road, $885,000. Mary E. Slocum to Lynda S. and Joseph D. Tama, II, 615 Orchard Street, $647,500. Heather L. Dobbins to Stephen M. Suhovsky and Tara Gemmel, 803 Springfield Avenue, $522,017. Kenneth Pribush to Megan Schomp and Nark and Nancy Schomp, 4 Ramsgate Road, $475,000. John R. and Kathleen M. Mayberry to Christopher
05/22/19, 65662 bytes
- PDF Document 16.pdf
- Page 14 Thursday, August 2, 2018 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION Children in Trouble with the Law? DWI Charges? Drug or Criminal Charges? Motor Vehicle Traffic Violations? CALL BRENT BRAMNICK 908-322-7000 Speak With Our Criminal Defense Team We Have Three Former Prosecutors Certified Criminal Trial Attorney Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC 1827 East Second Street Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 www.jonbramnick.com CLASSIFIEDS WESTFIELD Wednesday, July 18, a resident of Ayliffe Avenue reported being the victim of fraud. According to the report, unknown suspects obtained the victimâs information and charged $5
05/22/19, 78730 bytes
- OUR 127th YEAR â ISSUE NO. 36-2017 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 email@example.com Thursday, September 7, 2017 USPS 680020 Periodical â Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus WESTFIELD WEST Westï¬eld West Ofï¬ce â¢ 600 North Avenue West, Westï¬eld, NJ 07090 â¢ 908-233-0065 â¢ ColdwellBankerHomes.com Â© 2016 Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell BankerÂ® and the Coldwell Banker logo are registered service marks
12/28/18, 18443694 bytes
- Page 18 Thursday, September 7, 2017 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION CLASSIFIEDS PUBLIC NOTICE GARWOOD, NEW JERSEY PLANNING BOARD TAKENOTICETHATthePlanningBoard will hold a Special Meeting on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. for the purpose of supplementing the Resolution in the matter of 484 Fourth Avenue/ Villaraut application as remanded by the Court. The meeting will be held in the Municipal Building located at 403 South Avenue, Garwood, New Jersey. Action may be taken. Adele C. Lewis, Board Secretary 1 T - 9/7/17, The Leader Fee: $14.28 WESTFIELD Wednesday, August 23, Carlos T. Javier,43,ofRahwaywasarrestedon
12/28/18, 72477 bytes
... , with Councilwoman Jen Blumenstock, will follow the regular monthly third Saturday schedule. Wellness Campaign Gets Underway Legal Newspaper for Union County Legal Newspaper for Union County Legal Newspaper for Union County Legal Newspaper for Union County Legal Newspaper for Union County, Cranfor , Cranfor , Cranfor , Cranfor , Cranford d d d d Recent Home Sales For more info see: http://clerk.ucnj.org/UCPA/DocIndex Cranford: 07/11/17 Jeronimo and Jill de Guzman to Douglas C. and Megan M. Hutton, 41 Spruce Street, $567,500. Lawrence P. and Suzanne D. Hilaire to Anthony John and Lisa M. Cusano, 35 Spruce Street, $600,000. Estate of Anthony Mack to Jeffrey W. and Christine B. Carman, 225 Orchard
12/28/18, 80291 bytes
... and Nancy Colacitti, 30 Windsor Place, $475,000. Joseph P. and Joan E. Van Bergen to Riddhi J. Patel, 17 Windsor Place, $580,000. Orysia Gattuso to Olivia Newman and Andrew Ehart, 5 Sutton Place, $550,000. Matthew J. and Catherine E. Venditti to Melissa Gerkens and Kara Bounocore, 213 Columbia Avenue, $450,000. Caroline A. Quinn to Brian and Recent Home Sales For more info see: http://clerk.ucnj.org/UCPA/DocIndex Colette Bendert, 209 Oak Lane, $625,000. Jacqueline Meier and Lucille Wells to Bhiwani and Sunita Kaur, 7 Stratford Terrace, $400,000. Christina Trust to Christina J. Kreitz, 312 Lincoln Park East, $155,000. Esther Giordano to MSDS Holdings 306 LLC., 306 Lincoln Park East, $210,000
12/28/18, 70426 bytes