Search results for '"recent home sales"'
Documents 51 - 60 of 354 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.
- PDF Document 23.pdf
... Presbyterian Church of Cranfordisafamily-friendlychurch with programs for children and teens, and a recognized passion for serving the community, the homeless and the hungry. For more information, call the church office at (908) 276-8440 or visit firstprescranford.org, Facebook and Instagram @firstprescranford and on Twitter @firstprescranfd. Recent Home Sales For more info see: http://clerk.ucnj.org/UCPA/DocIndex Cranford: 07/03/18 Natale A. and Donna M. Di Donato to Michael Gross and Rachel Pess, 77 Spruce Street, $570,000. 1112 Raritan Road LLC. to Vaarij S. Kadakia and Reema J. Soni, 1112 Raritan Road, $625,000. Ruth Ybanez Fussell to Timothy Handy and Jessica L. Ketch, 24 Ramapo Road,
07/10/19, 74554 bytes
- OUR 128th YEAR â ISSUE NO. 35-2018 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 email@example.com Thursday, August 30, 2018 USPS 680020 Periodical â Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus P P P P PA A A A AGE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3, 14 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 14 Community ... 6-7, 14 Obituary ........ 6 Education ...... 16-17 Sports ............ 9-13 Real Estate .... 9-11 Classifieds..... 15 A&E .............. 17-18 WESTFIELD WEST Westï¬eld West Ofï¬ce â¢ 600 North Avenue West, Westï¬eld, NJ 07090 â¢ 908.233.0065 â¢ ColdwellBankerHomes.com #600NORTH
07/10/19, 15414891 bytes
- PDF Document 14.pdf
- Page 12 Thursday, December 13, 2018 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION PUBLIC NOTICE TOWNSHIP OF SCOTCH PLAINS ENVIRONMENTAL COMMISSION PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Environmental Commission of the Township of Scotch Plains has scheduled a meeting for December 18, 2018. The meetings will begin at 7:30 p.m. and be held in Meeting Room 202 of the ScotchPlainsMunicipalBuilding,430Park Avenue,ScotchPlains,NewJersey07076. In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Actof1990(âADAâ),theTownshipofScotch Plains does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities
07/10/19, 100274 bytes
- OUR 128th YEAR â ISSUE NO. 34-2018 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 firstname.lastname@example.org Thursday, August 23, 2018 USPS 680020 Periodical â Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus P P P P PA A A A AGE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3,17-18 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 18 Community ... 6-8 Obituary ........ 6 Education ...... 9, 19 Sports ............ 11-16 Real Estate .... 11-20 Classifieds..... 17 A&E .............. 19-20 WESTFIELD WEST Congratulations to the #1 Agent for July! Sherrie Natko Broker Associate C. 908.303.8133 Westï¬eld West Ofï¬ce 600 North Avenue
07/10/19, 15153226 bytes
- PDF Document 19.pdf
- A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES Thursday, August 23, 2018 Page 17 Recent Home Sales Scotch Plains: 01/13/18 Christopher and Dawn Dougherty to1805FrontStreetLLC.,1805Front Street, $660,000. Denise Basillio to Robin Donach and Gabrielle Almodoval, 423 Flanders Avenue, $362,500. Rosanne Cirioli to Scotch Plains Environmental Park LL., 1910 Westfield Avenue, $50,000. Rosanne Cirioli to FunnyLawyer LLC., 1944 Westfield Avenue, $300,000. James and Leonora Swanton to Domenic Di Carlo and Heather Neilan, 328 Park View Drive, $495,000. 2318MountainScotchPlainsLLC. toMichalNguyenandJ.DelosSantos, 2318 Mountain Avenue, $650,000.
07/10/19, 188010 bytes
- PDF Document 17.pdf
... maintain offices in theStateofNewJerseyorresidewithinthe State of New Jersey as applicable. In the event the creditor is located outside the State of New Jersey, the notice shall also contain the full name and contact information of an in-state representative or agent who shall be responsible for the care, maintenance, security and upkeep of the Recent Home Sales For more info see: http://clerk.ucnj.org/UCPA/DocIndex Scotch Plains: 04/21/18 Sonya S. Harris to Sandra Reyes, 346 Farley Avenue, $385,000. 1548 Front St LLC. to Zhong Hui Xiao and Ying Zeng, 1548 Front Street, $399,000. BrendaStampertoBillandMalanie Root,1589WeaverStreet,$182,000. UnionCountySheriffto1768Front Street, $205,000. Green
07/10/19, 139518 bytes
- PDF Document 44.pdf
... Shvartsburd, 603 Brookside Place, $537,120. David W. Aldredge to John and Rebecca Zeltmann, 27 Dunham Avenue, $755,000. Norman W. and Susan M. Albert to Jill Wohrle and Brian Andrews, 10 Claremont Place, $985,000. Eric J. and Tara A. Hudson to Michael P. and Candra Vientini Morris, 106 Arlington Road, $925,000. Michael and Talita Costello to Recent Home Sales Jae-Hun Kim and Lee Jiwon, 242 Denman Road, $595,000. MTGLQ Investors LP to Christian Kreitz, 112 Lincoln Park East, $163,000. Paul and June A. Molloy to Kevin M. and Blair Mc Grath, 110 Thomas Street, $745,000. Jose and Tressa Aguiling to Jessica Fearon-Brown, 301A Centennial Avenue, $304,000. Union County Sheriff to Federal National Mortgage
07/10/19, 79128 bytes
- PDF Document 38.pdf
- Ballyhoo Ballyhoo Ballyhoo Ballyhoo Ballyhoo New Jersey Sports, Humor and Commentary Page S-20 Thursday, August 2, 2018 goleader.com/ballyhoo Recent Home Sales For more info see: http://clerk.ucnj.org/UCPA/DocIndex Cranford: 06/27/18 Loft Homes LLC to Anthony and Lisa Carbone, 21 Chippewa Way, $900,000. Joseph G. and Elaine S. Traynor to Paul G. and Corine Demskie, 15 Dartmouth Road, $885,000. Mary E. Slocum to Lynda S. and Joseph D. Tama, II, 615 Orchard Street, $647,500. Heather L. Dobbins to Stephen M. Suhovsky and Tara Gemmel, 803 Springfield Avenue, $522,017. Kenneth Pribush to Megan Schomp and Nark and Nancy Schomp, 4 Ramsgate Road, $475,000. John R. and Kathleen M. Mayberry to Christopher
07/10/19, 65662 bytes
- PDF Document 16.pdf
- Page 14 Thursday, August 2, 2018 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION Children in Trouble with the Law? DWI Charges? Drug or Criminal Charges? Motor Vehicle Traffic Violations? CALL BRENT BRAMNICK 908-322-7000 Speak With Our Criminal Defense Team We Have Three Former Prosecutors Certified Criminal Trial Attorney Bramnick, Rodriguez, Grabas, Arnold & Mangan, LLC 1827 East Second Street Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 www.jonbramnick.com CLASSIFIEDS WESTFIELD Wednesday, July 18, a resident of Ayliffe Avenue reported being the victim of fraud. According to the report, unknown suspects obtained the victimâs information and charged $5
07/10/19, 78730 bytes
- OUR 128th YEAR â ISSUE NO. 31-2018 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 email@example.com Thursday, August 2, 2018 USPS 680020 Periodical â Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus P P P P PA A A A AGE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX GE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 14 Community ... 6-7 Obituary ........ 6 Education ...... 13, 15 Sports ............ 9-12 Real Estate .... 9-12 Classifieds..... 14 A&E .............. 15-16 WESTFIELD WEST Westï¬eld West Ofï¬ce â¢ 600 North Avenue West, Westï¬eld, NJ 07090 â¢ 908-233-0065 â¢ ColdwellBankerHomes.com Â© 2018 Coldwell Banker
07/10/19, 16684860 bytes