Search results for '(public or publicness or publics or publicly) and (notice or noticed or noticing or notices)'
Documents 1 - 10 of 3377 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.
- PDF Document 02.pdf
... . âI saw somethingIthoughtwastroublesome instinctually and it was definitely something I shouldâve paid attention to.â Ms. Davis was not the only one offering testimony supporting the training and its effectiveness in the classroom.SuperintendentofSchools Scott Rubin, Ed.D., read aloud a letter fromAnnamaria Bellino, a supervisor at Cranford Public Schools. Ms. Bellino was a part of administrative team, which received eight hoursoftrainingfromMs.Colucciin the first-aid program. Ms. Bellinoâs daughter had sustained what her mother thought were minor injuries while playing tag at a friendâs house. There were no symptoms for the first couple of weeks, but after a month, the family noticed
12/25/19, 276754 bytes
- PDF Document 12.pdf
... UNION COUNTY DOCKET NO. F-000773-19 Plaintiff: NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC D/ B/A MR. COOPER VS. Defendant: RICHARD A. BUONTEMPO A/K/ A RICHARD BUONTEMPO; MARGARET BUONTEMPO; PNC BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Sale Date: 10/02/2019 Writ of Execution: 08/05/2019 By virtue of the above-stated writ of execution to me directed I shall expose for sale by public vendue,attheUnionCountyAdministrationBuilding, 1st Floor, 10 Elizabethtown Plaza, Elizabeth, New Jersey on Wednesday, at two oâclock in the afternoon of said day. All successful bidders must have 20% of their bid available in cash or certified check at the conclusion of the sales. The judgment amount is: ***Three Hundred Thirty-Six Thousand Seven
12/25/19, 268081 bytes
- PDF Document 13.pdf
... Proofing Phone: 973-672-7599 Cell: 973-222-7335 Handyman (908) 462.4755 Mr. Reliable David B. Corbin for The Westfield Leader and The Times GETTING THE BALL OUT OF HARMâS WAY...Cougar junior back Abby Ahern, No. 19, boots the ball back upfield before Raider junior attacker Faith Price, No. 2, can get a foot on it at Memorial Field in Cranford. PUBLIC NOTICE PUBLIC NOTICE TOWN OF WESTFIELD WESTFIELD, NEW JERSEY GENERAL ORDINANCE NO. 2146 AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND THE CODE OF THE TOWN OF WESTFIELD, CHAPTER 13 BE IT ORDAINED by the Town Council of the Town of Westfield in the County of Union as
12/25/19, 474630 bytes
- PDF Document 14.pdf
... , a co-captain on the WHS girls lacrosse team, will continue her academic and athletic careers at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. She had 8 goals and 12 assists last spring. Among Fowlerâs teammates at Bates will be Lila Hutchins (â17), co-captain of the 2017 Blue Devils. The Devilâs Den will appear occasionally during the school year. PUBLIC NOTICE TOWNSHIP OF CRANFORD CRANFORD, NEW JERSEY COUNTY OF UNION NOTICE TO BIDDERS NOTICEisherebygiventhatsealedbids willbereceivedbytheTownshipofCranford (here-inafter called the âOwnerâ) for: DESILTINGOFTHERAHWAY RIVER AND REPLACEMENT OF DAM GATES AT DROESCHERâS DAM AND HANSEL DAM Sealed bids for the above named Contract,whichcomprisestheremovalofbuiltup
12/25/19, 135072 bytes
- PDF Document 16.pdf
- Page 14 Thursday, September 26, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION PUBLIC NOTICE PUBLIC NOTICE PUBLIC NOTICE TOWNSHIP OF SCOTCH PLAINS NOTICE OF SALE OF PROPERTY FOR NONPAYMENT OF TAXES, ASSESSMENTS AND/OR OTHER MUNICIPAL LIENS Public notice is hereby given that I, Colleen M. Huehn Collector of Taxes of the Township of Scotch Plains, County of Union will sell at public auction on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 in the Municipal Court, 430 Park Avenue, Scotch Plains, New Jersey at 9:00 oâclock inthemorningoratsuchlatertimeandplacetowhichsaidsalemaythenbeadjourned,alloftheseverallotsandparcelsof landassessed to the respective
12/25/19, 123411 bytes
- PDF Document 17.pdf
- A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES Thursday, September 26, 2019 Page 15 PUBLIC NOTICE PUBLIC NOTICE PUBLIC NOTICE BOROUGH OF FANWOOD, NOTICE OF SALE OF PROPERTY FOR NONPAYMENT OF TAXES, ASSESSMENTS AND/OR OTHER MUNICIPAL LIENS Public notice is hereby given that I, Colleen M. Huehn, Collector of Taxes of the Borough of Fanwood, County of Union will sell at public auction on Wednesday October 2nd, 2019 in the Mayor and Council chambers at the Borough Municipal Building, 75 North Martine Avenue, Fanwood, New Jersey at 9:00 oâclock in the morning or at such later time and place to which said sale may be adjourned, all of the
12/25/19, 200450 bytes
- PDF Document 18.pdf
- Page 16 Thursday, September 26, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION Photo courtesy of Westfield Public Schools ON THEIR WAYâ¦Pictured, left to right, are: Board of Education President Peggy Oster, with Westfield High School seniors Ian Gurland, Aidan Kilbourn, ConnieLiuandJuliaTompkinswhowerehonoredattheSeptember17Westfield Board of Education meeting as National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists. WHS Ntl. Merit Semifinalists Recognized by BOE WESTFIELD â Four Westfield HighSchool(WHS)seniorswererecognized as National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists at the September 17 Board of Education Meeting. Ian Gurland,AidanKilbourn
12/25/19, 355862 bytes
- OUR 129th YEAR â ISSUE NO. 39-2019 ONE DOLLAR (908) 232-4407 firstname.lastname@example.org Thursday, September 26, 2019 USPS 680020 Periodical â Postage Paid at Rahway, N.J. Published Every Thursday Since September 3, 1890 www.goleader.com Ad Populos, Non Aditus, Pervenimus PAGE INDEX Regional ........ 2-3 Editorial ........ 4-5 Police ............ 15 Community ... 6-7, 15 Obituary ........ 6 Education ...... 16 Sports ............ 9-14 Real Estate .... 9-18 Classifieds..... 15 A&E .............. 17-18 Westï¬eld West 600 North Avenue West Westï¬eld, NJ 07090 908.233.0065 ColdwellBankerHomes.com Real estate agents afï¬liated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are independent contractor agents
12/25/19, 17268446 bytes
- PDF Document 06.pdf
- A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES Thursday, September 19, 2019 Page 3 CDs THAT GROW AT YOUR PACE *The Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) shown are accurate as of 9/12/2019 and are subject to change at any time. This is a limited time offer and may be discontinued without prior notice. The minimum balance to open and obtain the âAPYâ on these CDs is $500. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Additional CD terms are available. Fees may reduce earnings. â Advantage Plus Checking is a non-interest bearing checking account with a daily minimum balance requirement of $500.The minimum to open this account is $0.01.
12/25/19, 2292834 bytes
- PDF Document 11.pdf
- Page 8 Thursday, September 19, 2019 The Westfield Leader and The Scotch Plains â Fanwood TIMES A WATCHUNG COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PUBLICATION PUBLIC NOTICE PUBLIC NOTICE TOWNSHIP OF CRANFORD SUMMARY OR SYNOPSIS OF AUDIT REPORT FOR PUBLICATION SUMMARY OR SYNOPSIS OF 2018 AUDIT REPORT OF TOWNSHIP OF CRANFORD AS REQUIRED BY N.J.S.A. 40A:5-7 COMBINED COMPARATIVE BALANCE SHEETS DECEMBER DECEMBER 31, 2018 31, 2017 ASSETS Cash and Investments $34,584,355.02 $23,451,749.04 Taxes, Assessments, Liens and Utility Charges Receivable 631,012.38 838,789.46 Property Acquired for Taxes 3,765,400.00 3,765,400.00 Accounts Receivable 2,357,711.14 1,939,908.24 Fixed Capital 5,467,928.34 5,297,928.34 Fixed Capital
12/25/19, 100682 bytes