Out For You
Itís Too Late For Us... But You Can Still Save Yourself
2013-11-21: Only five million people have lost their health care so far because of ObamaCare. Unfortunately, our workers are included in this. This staggering number is actually very low compared to what is coming. The vast number of citizens will not be affected until next year. With political manipulation and to divide and conquer, Obama and his henchmen have postponed having it applied to corporations, unions, government, teachers, police, firefighters and others until after the national elections next year (2014).
Itís evident to those that are bilked now that ObamaCare is fraught with lies, deception and malice. Most of you donít know how bad it is. Youíll know next year when the ďbell tolls for thee.Ē You still have time to save yourself, though itís too late for us.
ď... Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didnít speak out because I wasnít a trade unionist. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me (Martin NiemŲller, Nazi Germany).Ē Well, Iím speaking out for you.
You must defeat these ďLIZARDSĒ next year in the national elections. LIZARDS (Liberal Inane Zombies and Radicalized Democrats).
Those calling for Obamaís resignation have not thought it through. Do they want Biden to become president? Whatís hungered for is the resignation of the matched set. Of course they wonít resign. Their egos canít contemplate such an honorable deed. Obama will be gone in 2016. Until then, you must minimize the damage.
There is no lobby to stand up for the middle-class American citizen. You must stand up for yourself starting now. I promise all the ink in my barrel and all the gigabytes in my bandwidth to fight this atrocity for you.
Yes, Iím fighting mad. Itís not about the moronic website. For those that disagree with me, donít take it out on my employees ó take it out on me. My name is Horace Corbin, Publisher.
Is Our Healthcare Plan Substandard?Weíve been asked to explain why we lost our healthcare. The drift of things: Our employees determine the features of their health care plan knowing that the cost comes out of their end of the year profit sharing (which they work hard for and deserve). No one here is of child-bearing age, so they donít choose to buy maternity leave or pediatric care. There are other items. Obamacare requires them to buy extra things that they donít need or want. So our group plan is cancelled. They are left with Obama Quotes for each individual. The cost is much higher and unaffordable. It appears they will also be taxed on it if the company helps. Where is that money going? And where is that money to come from?
* Obama and his RADs (Radicalized Democrats) invoked the "Nuclear Option" in the Senate to stifle debate over his nominations to pack the Supreme Court by voiding the 225-year rule of operation.
* Obama went to the teleprompter for political purposes to tell the public he decided that insurers can continue to offer their existing plans for another year, which is impossible and beyond the legal authority of the President to arbitrarily change laws. Obama is counter attacking his critics and is spending more millions of taxpayer dollars to promote Obamacare.
* Obama extended the date when the big next wave of Obamacare hits the nation (for corporations) until just after elections next year.
* NJ Gov. Chris Christie says Obama should just tell the truth.
* Insurer NJ Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield says it's not their fault, to the tens of thousands of customers in the state that are having their policies cancelled on 12/31/2013.
* There is a new website just activated by the insurance industry, www.gohealth.com, that has been authorized to sell health care due to the abysmal failure of Obamacare. It provides cost and options before you need to provide your personal information and buy it. The director of the website said he would never provide his personal information on the Obamacare website. Unfortunately, it is not available in all states due to Federal Banking and Insurance Commission regulations.
* Obama says the website is working much better now. Critics say the website is insecure and wide open for hackers to collect personal data of those that apply. Insurance companies say the Obamacare website is giving them incorrect forms for applicants and policies are falling through the cracks. Commentary: "Fixing the ObamaCare website is like greasing the guillotine."
* As of 12/01/13, approximately 800,000 in New Jersey have lost their health care policies with little idea of what to do.
* Update 12/10/13: People seeking insurance on the ObamaCare exchanges are finding the plans limit access to some of the best-ranked hospitals and cancer centers in the country. Former top health care adviser for the White House reveals, that's how the program was designed. Obamacare architect Ezekiel Emanuel claimed Obama did not mislead. Emanuel added: "If you want to pay more for an insurance company that covers your doctor, you can do that."
* 12/11/2013: There are 21 ObamaCare US Senators (Dems) up for re-election in 2014 with more than half of those being vulnerable. To respond for having your health care being cancelled (or soon to be cancelled), use your voice at the ballot box and make sure they don't get reelected.
* 12/14/2013: 2013's "Lie of the Year." Obama's oft-repeated promise that people who liked their insurance could keep under ObamaCare it was a "lie." PolitiFact, a political fact-checking website deemed the claim 2013's "Lie of the Year."
* 12/20/2013: In the spirit of Christmas, further updates are suspended until next year. Merry Christmas.
The Westfield Leader & The Scotch