Seeking re-election to a fourth 3-year term
First elected to Council in 1998.
* One of the original founders of the Fanwood-Scotch Plains Recycling Association;
* Borough Council President, 2004-present;
* Council Liaison to the Fanwood Historic Preservation Commission, the Fanwood Memorial Library, and the Fanwood Arts Council;
* Chair of Administration and Finance Committee for the Borough of Fanwood which oversees all financial and personnel issues;
* Instrumental in guiding the redevelopment efforts of Fanwood's downtown after decades of neglect;
* Past Chair of the Fanwood Public Safety Committee, the Fanwood Recreation Commission, and the Fanwood Health Commission.
* Social Concerns Coordinator for Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Scotch Plains. Responsibilities include: Thanksgiving Food Collection; Giving Tree at Christmas; Easter Basket Collection for Star-Fish in Plainfield; Park Hotel project where we collect gifts and toiletries for all residents at Christmas; Crop Walk; Organize two blood drives per year. Also a Lector, Extraordinary Minister, and Teacher in RCIA Program.
* Served on Board of Directors of Interfaith Council for the Homeless of Union County, 1992-1994.
* Member of the Scotch Plains-Fanwood Ministerium.
* Currently employed as MDS Coordinator/Utilization Review Nurse at Runnells Specialized Hospital of Union County.
* Graduated from Elizabeth General School of Nursing.
* Member of NJ State Nurses Association.
* Fanwood resident for more than 50 years.